Annoucement

ANNOUCEMENT:

All items are ready stock. You may check which designs or item are still available from the online store shopping cart directly. Do note that our stock are limited, once sold out, item will not be displayed in shopping cart above.


Thank you for visiting.

Multipurpose Shield Backpack (Zebra)

    
 Price - RM59.90/pc

 Colour Choice 
- Black, AVAILABLE
- White, AVAILABLE
- Grey AVAILABLE
To place order, please click this link

- High quality material
- Award Winner and Show Cased Around The World
- Large Compartments With Many Pockets
- Sidewall Fully Padded and Insulated
- Stylish Hard case For Added Protection
- Divider Can Be Rolled Up. Insulated Bottle Holder Inside
- Bag Opens Up 45 Degree Angle For Easy Access
- There Is A Special Stroller Strap Which Can Be Strap Onto Stroller
- Comfortable and Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Multipurpose Changing Mat Included
- Excellent Bag For Diaper, Baby Accessories, Sports, Biking, Schools, Laptop, Etc
- Water Resistant, durable & light weight
- Size : 30L x 15W x 36H cm


11 comments:

  1. Hi...

    can u reserved for me the black colour 1unit.?..

    tq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Firaz,

    Please email me at ellyevon @ gmail . com
    I will reserve it for you until 5 Dec. If i do not hear from you, i will then offer to other buyer.
    Thank you for visiting my blogshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..
    how can i buy this bag..
    can explain to me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hairy, please email your order to me. Usually i will use courier to send to you but need to check the postage to your location.

    Please let me know your contact details as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i order it???pls email to me at noorul84@yahoo.com I want to reserve grey color. tq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noorul,
    Thanks for your email. i have replied you with details to order. Best regards..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hye...i want to reserve the grey colour...please email me at you_lovemenot619@hotmail.com or ilobaby619@yahoo.com....please cntct me ASAP...thnk you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hye...can you reserve me the grey colour???please email me at this...ilobaby619@yahoo.com...thnk you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    I have replied your email 2 days ago. Kindly reply by email if you are interested. Thank you for your interest in this item.
    Regards..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the black one,but can I reserve it?.Not enough budget now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Milan, zebra black left 2pcs. You can place order from my online store. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...