Annoucement

ANNOUCEMENT:

All items are ready stock. You may check which designs or item are still available from the online store shopping cart directly. Do note that our stock are limited, once sold out, item will not be displayed in shopping cart above.


Thank you for visiting.

How we start it off.. EllyMama Shop

Hello all,

A very warm welcome to all of you. It is my pleasure to announce that we are finally starting off our online shop from 1 April 2010.

As introduction, please let us tell you more about me and our online shop.

I am a mother of a bubbly active 5-year old son and a lovely cutie 10-month old girl (born in Jun 2009). After my baby girl is born, I have the urge to quit my job and be a SAHM. So I have started to look into doing business from home. I am glad to have lots of support from my hubby along the way.

Since I am interested in good nursing and maternity wear while I was still pregnant, I have started to search for more affordable and nice apparels which I think is very expensive and limited in Malaysia. I would like to bring in some from overseas as well as selling local brands too. Who knows maybe one day I could even start a label?? :))

Then, not long after I started searching for these, I found more and more products which are good for babies. After months of planning, I am finally able to start an online shop through here. I am still learning though as I am so new in this.

I hope I could slowly build this up, adding more products along the way, and setup an official web-store real soon.


Thank you all for visiting. Do come back often to check us out :)

- By Evon, 4 April 2010

2 comments:

  1. hi... great for you to have a good start.. wishing your business come many many ya.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you dear Cynthia!! Love ya!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...